Sunday 28 June 2015

Fashola turns 52 today, his brother sends him sweet birthday message


Our former Governor Babatunde Fashola SAN is a year older today, and his younger brother Demola Fashola took to Social Media to wish Governor Raji a happy birthday.
This is what Demola wrote…

If I could remember since, i have always looked up to you. My earliest memories are of me sitting on your shoulders while walking down  to Eagle club.

Watching you play tennis and football, and me thinking my brother is the coolest in the world.
 I remember when you moved to oyour own place in Aguda. It became my home and playground away from home.
You have always inspired each and everyone around you. You have been a great brother, a mentor, Mr Trendsetter, a role model, problem solver.

I wonder what is next to do. A leader amongst d rest. With Sir. All the pressure, you have always made time for family. Wishing you many happy returns, long life and may Almighty Allah Grant all your heart Desires.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.