Sunday 28 June 2015

Cynthia Morgan reveal ‘I can't date any man in the Nigerian entertainment industry, they're full of crap


Cynthia Morgan while speaking as a guest on Rubbing Minds TV programmed today, music star Cynthia Morgan reveal she can't date any man in the Nigerian music industry because they are all full of crap.

I'm not dating anyone in the industry. Never like Never. Personally I don't think it’s my thing.
 I think they are full of crap. Yes says me. I can solely handle that. I have friends who have been in relationships with guys in the industry and it didn't work out. They are all the same thing, they are artistes "she said

Cynthia also denied ever bleaching her skin or doing a nose or boob job. She says any difference seen about her stature is attributed to growth. 

I have not done any constructive surgery on my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.