Wednesday 1 July 2015

Robberies in Lagos Traffic - Another person shares experience & photo


This person shares his frightening experience just after the talent manager reveal. Read below something has to be done about this!

I was robbed on Eko bridge last night at around 8pm. The most painful part is that while the episode played out for about 5 minutes, people in other cars just looked on unconcerned.
I had my wife and nine month old baby in the car at the time but that didn't beset them to have mercy on me  as they scattered the side glass all over them in a movie like manner.



They managed to break two of my side windows and made away with three mobile phones and my sister's bag which had her cards and other valuables things inside.


It was coted, Please advise your readers to be careful on the usual of Lagos ‘Eko bridge traffic when coming down to the mainland in the evening time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.