Tuesday 7 July 2015

Leave Me Alone, Recently Sacked Coach Keshi Tells


The Sacked Super Eagles coach Stephen Keshi has told Nigerians to leave him with his lifeafter being relieved of his duties by the (NFF)  Nigeria Football Federation during the last weekend.

Just  yesterday Speaking , the former Togo and Mali coach begged soccer fans to allow him rest with his family in the United State of America as he was no longer in charge of the Nigeria national team Coach.

Stephen K. urged fans to direct their questions on the Eagles to the assistant coach of the team, Abdulahi Yusuf, who will now work with head coach Amodu  Shuaibu on an interim basis until a substantive coach is engaged by the Nigeria FF.

He pledge!!! Please, I want Nigerians to leave me alone and allow me spend a lot of time with my family.

The main  thing on my mind now is to be with my family and I don’t want to be bothered with any matter associated with Super Eagles.
I want people to understand that I do not have anything on the  Eagles.


The only thing is be with my loved ones. Just please direct every of  your questions to Yusuf or whoever is coaching the NFF team, added the former S upper Eagles captain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.